Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

would it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbyguy

Hi everybody all comment welcome, well I'm here to see what are the expert would say. Are you guy aware of the babies monitor sounds well I was thinking instead of the Mic could I put a camera and the other one with the speaker to the tv thru the yellow cable. So do you guys think this would work. :)

I'm no expert... but no it wouldn't work.

The bandwidth of the baby monitor audio is going to be <4kHz, while the component video "yellow cable" requires in the order of 5MHz of bandwidth. Another way of saying it is "trying to fit a square peg in a round hole that's 1000 times too small".

Hope that helps :)

Cheap RC model airplanes carry a tiny inexpensive video camera. It can be used as a wireless baby monitor.

I'm no expert... but no it wouldn't work.

The bandwidth of the baby monitor audio is going to be <4kHz, while the component video "yellow cable" requires in the order of 5MHz of bandwidth. Another way of saying it is "trying to fit a square peg in a round hole that's 1000 times too small".

Hope that helps :)

Ok well thank you so much I need to learn more about kHz n MHz, I heard about it before but never knew what it was use for but ill check more on it. But thank you so much for your comment. :)

Cheap RC model airplanes carry a tiny inexpensive video camera. It can be used as a wireless baby monitor.

Thank you audioguru for your comment, so the airplane has the camera and the control has the screen or how is the setup. But thanks again. :)

Most tiny video cameras record on a micro-SD chip but some have a TV transmitter. It is received on an ordinary TV.
At the park one guy had a portable TV and when the airplane was flying toward us we saw ourselves on the TV.

Most tiny video cameras record on a micro-SD chip but some have a TV transmitter. It is received on an ordinary TV.
At the park one guy had a portable TV and when the airplane was flying toward us we saw ourselves on the TV.

That's crazy, thanks for sharing that am going to look for that. Thanks a lot for your post.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back