Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

'workingman's 300' amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

spuffock

I need the circuit diagram for the SWR workingman's 300 guitar amplifier output board. The thing is complete except for the smoke, and it's proving difficult to trace the thing. Many thanks if anyone can help.

never heard of that brand of guitar amp. For something that puffs smoke, it sure sounds like a bad name for it: "workingman":rolleyes:

Presumably it's this one?.

A simple google finds the SWR website, and the FAQ says:

Q: How can I order a schematic?
A: To request a schematic, please provide your full name and mailing address (or fax number), along with the model and serial number of your amplifier. Send your request to swrcustserve@fender.com, or contact the FMIC Consumer Relations Department, 480-596-7195.

Attachments

• wm300.jpg
    wm300.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 213
Nigel, they are as helpful as they can be. I already have the circuit for the preamp from them, but they are unable to find any info on the output stage. They took over the company, and this is one of the "legacy" models.
I suppose I could ask for details of the 160 model, in the hope that its just had extra transistors bolted on and a bigger mains transformer.
Hitech, you would smoke as well. Some ,er, think of a name yourself, had been at it. The cause of the fault was a small metal spacer which had rattled about and finally welded itself to the pcb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back