Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Working of AC to DC converter using opamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewl

can anyone please tell the working of the circuit given in the attachment..

Attachments

• Document.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 569
When I post I can not see my posts. This made me think things did not work. We can see all three of your posts.

The first stage is a precision full-wave rectifier. The second stage is an integrator/filter to give the average DC value of the rectified waveform.

I already explained how your circuit works on one of your other threads or on another website.
Or maybe I explained it to another kid in your class.
Did you ask your teacher to explain how it works?

can anyone please tell the working of the circuit given in the attachment..
I dont think it works, have you bread boarded it yet?

Ha Ha

Last edited:
User kewl has asked that this thread be removed because it was in regards to his homework. First it should have been submitted in the homework thread.
Second our answers are here for everyone to learn from.

Nuff Said.

The circuit is an active precision full-wave rectifier. When it is powered properly it works perfectly.
Don't delete this thread because somebody might learn something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back