Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Won't be here for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Goodwin

Super Moderator
Most Helpful Member
Just to let you all know, I've suffered a detached retina, and I'm (hopefully) having it operated on tomorrow - so I'm not likely to be on-line for a while.

Hopefully I should be back on within a couple of weeks, I'll see you all then.

All the best, I hope everything works out OK.

JimB

We all hope for positive outcome and a speedy recovery Nigel. Good luck.

MIs deseos de una pronta recuperación.

You better leave the keys to the ban hammer in good hands otherwise things may run amok here in short order. :D

I am already laying out my evil plans.:p

Best wishes for a quick recovery Nigel. Take things easy and rest following the surgery. I have every reason to believe everything will be here upon your return. Just focus on rest and relaxation.

Take Care
Ron

My first thought is that this is due to the martial arts you participate in. Anyway, sorry to hear of your injury. I'll be hoping for a full recovery. Get better and back to work, because we have alot more arguing to do :)

Hi there Nigel,

Just run over to Home Depot and pick up a small tube of super glue. Works great on various body parts :)

Just kidding of course, good luck to you...

Good luck fellow TV Tech. I hope all goes well for you Nigel.

Cheers
TV Tech

Last edited:
My first thought is that this is due to the martial arts you participate in.

I stopped training a couple of years ago (due to problems with my knees), and I stopped 'physically' teaching when I had my first cataract operation about a year ago - I only act as club secretary now, a 'vocal' instructor, and a grading examiner, I don't even help to put the mats away.

I haven't even worn a Gi for over a year - I purposely don't even take it with me, as it would only encourage me to do something I shouldn't :D

A friend of mine has had this problem recently - its a long slow recovery. Fingers crossed it all goes well for you :)

P.s. typing in big letters so its easier for you to read ! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back