Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wonder what this diode is

Status
Not open for further replies.

ant9985

hi, i wondered what the diode 'D1' in the detector circuit is in this site:
**broken link removed**

i need to build this circuit and im confused as theres all different types u can buy like schottky rectifier diodes and signal diodes.
If anyone could tell me the right type of diode to use for this circuit id be very greatful

regards, ant

ant9985 said:
hi, i wondered what the diode 'D1' in the detector circuit is in this site:
**broken link removed**

i need to build this circuit and im confused as theres all different types u can buy like schottky rectifier diodes and signal diodes.
If anyone could tell me the right type of diode to use for this circuit id be very greatful

It's just a normal silicon signal diode, a 1N4148 is a common type and often used.

You can get them local at a radio shack (most of them still). 1n914 or 1n4148. If you live in the States.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back