Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wiring side markers in single filament indicator bulb

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenks1

Hi, totally new and very limited knowledge on electronics, so sorry for my bad descriptions of things.

Ive been researching into modifying my front indicators into side-markers/indicator combination. A common way of doing this is to replace my original bulb holders for duel voltage bulb holders then taking a live feed from the side-lamp's and a live feed from the original indicator. personally i don't want to go with this option due to having too source additional bulb holders and cutting a lot of the cars loom.

another way i have found is too use a module that are available on eBay, that requiters taking a live from the side light feed and then placing an in line module on the indicator feed. This module provides 5w (dim) when side lights are on then 21w flash when indicators are switched on, therefore allows me to run original bulb holders and minimal loom cutting and all over tidier job. Does anyone know what one of these modules is called or where i could pick one up (bar eBay) also does anyone have a wiring diagram as i would like to attempt to make a circuit.

Here is a link to the module i am referring to on eBay -
**broken link removed**

Sorry for my bad description. Jenks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back