Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wiring Diagram software

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use ExpressSCH as well. It is very easy to use and as already stated it is free. As far as the parts list it is kind of limited. But it is easy to make custom parts.

[I am looking more for software that can make wiring diagrams like those you would see in a car manual, etc.

If I cant find one I will use ExpressSCH or ExpressPCB
Kent[/i]

If you want only to draw pictures, and not do anyhting with them such as analysis or board layout, try MS Paint. It's free, and you can make your own parts collection.
Furthermore you can orient things how you want them - some of the schematic drawing programs don't allow you to, for instance, vertically flip an op-amp so that its inverting input is at the bottom. Nor do some of them allow you to draw diagonal lines
And some of them insist on attaching an "earth" symbol to the common supply line. (Try wearing a hearing aid with a wire connected to earth.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back