Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wiring a relay ( dual) to operate 2 electromagnets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fir future work this could be easily done in a single processor, $ 3 board. Here is
an example of capability with no coding per se -

It can generate complex sequence of pulses with qualified triggers each pulse segment if
needed.

Note relay or MOSFET to switch load would be external to Nano board.

Regards, Dana.

Hi Dana , I really appreciate you taking the time to show me this but i'm very much like my dad in that when he tried the Arduino route he struggled with it and I was pretty much the same .He never got to try out his ideas on using relays and timers due to his failing health and unfortunately he never or hardly ever wrote his thoughts down , I was aware of the uncouplers needing attention when I inherited the layout but with little to no electronics experience I tried an unsuccesful route using off the shelf DCC components so I came here as i'd found this site in his bookmarks on his main PC .What I have now is working perfectly and has taken a big worry off of my mind .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back