Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wirelessly control my robot from my pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

DjVibz

i have two problems
1] i have no idea how to interconnect the computers rs232 port to a microcontroller using max232
2] how do i set up a wirless link between 2 microcontrollers please give the details

please help me im a beginner :)

Hi,

I am doing the same thing using ZigBee. ZigBee is an wireless protocol that has a low data rate. Microchip has a kit with a wireless card on it and is called PICDEM Z.

Please take a look at,

**broken link removed**

PICDEM Z is a kit using a PIC 18F processor plus the wireless module.

Pedro Cardoso

Rentron has exactly what you want to do but it is a little different.

www.rentron.com

It depends on how much you are willing to pay because the price is pretty high but you should be able to get a schematic from them and make it from scratch.

www.sparkfun.com

A BT module costs $49.95, with $31.95 for a USB interface dongle. They use the serial port profile and will look like a serial port on ur PC.

So, have fun :D (i have not got them :( no money ;))

for the wierles linck

i heard that there is an IC emmitng & reciping signal

it require just VCC & GROUND.

& you recive the same signal that you have putit on the emiting pin

i will chek for it nam

& will give it to you soon is possible

:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back