Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless water pump controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoandrewson

hi,

I'm thinking to do a project on wireless automatic water level/ pump controller. any ideas on how do i do it with RF? i'm concerned with antenna design for the sensors which are placed inside the tanks. btw the underground tank and the overhead tank is placed at a distance of 50 m with pump in between. can u share any ideas ppl?

thanks in advance,

cheers,

neo

i understand wireless is not required for 50 m. :eek: i'm trying to implement this using some wireless usb less data rate chips. any ideas for it? or can it be still simpler for wireless?

cheers,

neo

Can you post a drawing and some more specs?

actually i have just the conceptual model. i've posted the diagram and its related controller i thought of using. its a 2.4Ghz transreciever which can be used to send very low data rates. i have few concerns about the antenna design for it. the sensors inside the tank will be operated by battery and other one with the pump will work with power supply of the pump. i'm not sure whether link will establish from controller within the tank to pump controller. i'm thinking of star topology to be used. any suggestions for the design?

cheers

neo

Attachments

• cyrf69213_8.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 374
  • pump.GIF
    pump.GIF
    10.9 KB · Views: 268
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips