Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless video transmitter on the cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaw174

hey. i want a cheap RCA video transmitter on the cheap. it can have a decoder, or it can broadcast to normal TV channels. i dont care so much about long range, all i want is a cheap wireless with no static. im open to building my own if i can get the parts easy enough. i have three pinhole cameras that i want to place in RC cars or rocket ships. and in dangers areas like a clear plastic enclosure near a small explosive / firework.

also, what about a remote transmitter for turning on a single output. i saw http://www.rentron.com/ and i could easily use some of that stuff, or i could jsut take a remote contorl form an RC car and wire up my outputs.

Man I new this website that sold them for a low price and they were wireless, but now they do not sell them.

I have one left but this place is a little more epensive then the just deals one I knew of.

**broken link removed**
only $50.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back