Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless Transmitter and reciever

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameske

Hi,

I've got a friend who lives on a farm and is wanting me to make 3 wireless relay switches that can work up to 500 meters. Can anyone tell me how to go about it so that their frequencies don't get muddled up? I also need them able to change around the transmitter they receive from (or vice-vesa).

Also, can someone please tell me what is legal and what isn't with wireless devices?

Any circuit diagrams would be appreciated.

Thanks
jameske

What's legal depends where you are - and you haven't filled your location in!.

But most countries have licence free radio modules, and you should use those, rather than make your own.

Sorry, I come from Victoria, Australia about four hours from Melbourne. you wouldn't happen to know what the rules and regulations are here would you?

And do you know any websites I can get onto for these radio modules?

Thanks
jameske

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back