Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless transmission of bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

addyismad

hi guys,
this is my first post out here....
i jus wantd to know how to send bits wirelessly over a mall range{say 100m}

i wan to do this from basic stuffs.
if i modulate a wave and connect an antenna at the output of the modulated wave and connectanother one at the receivers end, with a demoulating ckt. to follow, then il i be able to recover the transmitted signal???/

addyismad said:
hi guys,
this is my first post out here....

if i modulate a wave and connect an antenna at the output of the modulated wave and connectanother one at the receivers end, with a demoulating ckt. to follow, then il i be able to recover the transmitted signal???/

if u just need to Txmit data "Lykos1986" had the solution.. if u want to buid it from scratch.. not very simple thing to do..
start by searching for FM transmitter ckt .. nad Manchester encoding.

addyismad said:
mall range? Isn't that like 100+ feet width wise?

yes. Just make sure the same modulation is used in the transmitter and the receiver. Also, you may want to amplify the signal and turn it into a digital one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back