Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless transmission and receiving of audio and video data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

9jaoracle

i need a circuit that implement wireless transfer of audio and video data from transmitting devices with AV port (like DVD player, VCR,Satellite decoder, laptop, etc) to receiving devices also with AV port (like TV, Projector and other VDUs ). Thanks

Does it need to be High def or Standard def?

Do you want to build or buy? There are lots of commercial products that do that.

yes it is but it's possible. i need any help i can on it. thanks
Yes, it's possible. But that's likely too complicated a project for someone who has to ask how it's done.;)

Yes, it's possible. But that's likely too complicated a project for someone who has to ask how it's done.
Yes if you know nothing about it it may take a long time.
You need to start with research. do you know what a video signal is?

there always a first time for everything. think of what you can do for me on it, i ll really appreciate that. thanks.

Yes if you know nothing about it it may take a long time.
You need to start with research. do you know what a video signal is?
i know what i want to do, all i need is a circuit of it. am thinking of using this components: atmega32, atmega64, ht12d, hd12e, 433MH crystal oscillator, etc. ll appreciate any help you render. thanks

Ummm; Do you know what a video signal is???
Why would you use remote control chips?

Ummm; Do you know what a video signal is???
Why would you use remote control chips?

I know little about about video signal but i don't care about the time it would take me to get project done if u can guide me on it. Your help would really be appreciated. I thought those chips would be helpful in building the circiut. its just a suggestion on my side not conclusive.

Sorry I dont have the time to research this for you.
google "wireless av transmitter and receiver circuit" and look for circuits under (images)
you may find something you like.
Andy

I would use the modulator out of a old VCR or video game. These usually transmit on channel 3 or 4.

I would use the modulator out of a old VCR or video game. These usually transmit on channel 3 or 4.
You would probably have to boost the output power somewhat with an RF amp for wireless transmission of the signal.

i have attached two type of AV modulators, one is bit complicated and another one can be made by some effort, hope this is what you wanted here..also one page explains about the theory....for PALB system you have to tune audio career to 5.5 MHz.

Attachments

• tv transmitter-1.jpg
    tv transmitter-1.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 150
  • tv transmitter-2.jpg
    tv transmitter-2.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 138
  • tv transmitter-3.jpg
    tv transmitter-3.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 137
Status
Not open for further replies.