Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless switch...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolguy

Hi, i want to control robot car motor(wheel) for this please tell any good method..!!
after lot of search i am asking help.

Maybe more details will get you a response?

Ken

You want to "control" a motor (wheel). Then explain more details:
Turn the motor on and off?
Make the motor go forward then in reverse? With a brake?
Vary the speed of the motor?
Use the motor to turn the steering?

Go to a hobby store in North America and buy any wireless (Remote Control) robot car parts that you want.

You want to "control" a motor (wheel). Then explain more details:
Turn the motor on and off?
Make the motor go forward then in reverse? With a brake?
Vary the speed of the motor?
Use the motor to turn the steering?

I want only 4 switch rest of think i will do myself, i only want to on/off the motor no need to varying speed.
I am interested to make myself no need to buy.

reply please..!!!

You may get better and more polite answers to your questions if 1) as already mentioned, you provide more information on EXACTLY what you are trying to do, and 2) be more patient for a reply. Yelling "reply please..!!!" will not make anyone want to reply any sooner, so I suggest you avoid being so impatient. If the members on this forum are able to understand what you are trying to do and are able to help, they will. There is no reason to be rude.
Best regards,
Der Strom

You may get better and more polite answers to your questions if 1) as already mentioned, you provide more information on EXACTLY what you are trying to do, and 2) be more patient for a reply. Yelling "reply please..!!!" will not make anyone want to reply any sooner, so I suggest you avoid being so impatient. If the members on this forum are able to understand what you are trying to do and are able to help, they will. There is no reason to be rude.
Best regards,
Der Strom

Right on the money. :D

He did say 'please'...

I'm always a little concerned with cryptic demands for wireless switches. So fun and useful, for many things. But unfortunately in these troubled times, one can never be sure who, or how the information posted on forums will be used. Even if the OP really just wants to make a toy car, somebody else might find the schematics with a Google search, and make a toy car, that goes 'BOOM!'. Could be just a bored kid and a large firecracker, or could be some young adult, who got tired of carrying around a backpack full of dynamite, and was having second thoughts... The forum has no control over who views what we post, nor how the information is used. Wireless switches are fairly common in the market place, and can be had cheaply, a simply modified, and considerably less work and more reliable. Don't know the age of the poster, English, probably not the strongest language, but we can only guess at these things, and I have sort of a wild imagination...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back