Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecritic

I have got a Digital Camera that sits in a stand. (Everybody does, BTW :)). I want some sort of wireless switch that is mounted to the camera that will enable to capture image by using switch.
Any Idea will be great!
Thanks.

I understand what you mean but since it was somebody's gift, I didn't have any controls.;)

I am currently thinking of using IR sensor and regular TV remote control.
Since the camera is new, I won't be able to convince family to let me open it up and bring out wires from the contact of the shutter release button. Some sort of mechanical actuator that mechanically presses the button would be great. But thats difficult, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back