Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
wireless speakers? What i get is that you want to transmit an audio signal to a remote speaker!

If that is it, Then here are the module which i used.
**broken link removed**

well its it very easy to use, check out its datasheet.

If you want to make this module your self, check out this

**broken link removed**

Hi,

Those modules recommended don't have the bandwidth to cope with audio, perhaps compressed telephone quality audio but certianly no where near enough for Hi-fi. Also, they are digital, so you would be forced into encoding analogue audio to digital, then decoding it...real hassle.

Ultimately you must decide range, and quality. And also power! Even wireless speakers need power, batteries will only last so long and have limited power. I would suggest looking for an analogue FM circuit, running at a license free band. I believe the standard FM 88Mhz-108Mhz has been released for ultra low range systems. (like those FM transmitters for iPods). Not the best quality in the world, and you could get interference, but its probably the 'simplest' way for DIY.

The second approach I have experience in, is digital. Its expensive, complicated, but it can allow you to get CD-quality audio over a decent range, without dropouts. Considering it is for qireless speakers, latency will not be an issue (if they are the only speakers producing sound) so you could consider compression techniques so that it uses a lower bandwidth...and so allows you to use 'off the shelf' wireless modules, Would still require a good 500kb/s - 1Mb/s though.

As I said, a simple analogue system would probably suffice for your needs. Google 'Fm transmitter circuit' and I'm sure you'll find plenty of schematics. Two different transmitters, for each channel, tuned to different frequencies, and then in each speaker you could have a cheap FM radio, with a power amp. Beware of intreference.

Blueteeth

hiteshmali said:
please help me and give me the reply for making the wireless circuit

As I said above to the previous poster. All depends on what sort of wireless speaker system you are talking about. Is this for high quality? medium quality? Range? Frequency band? Google for 'FM transmitter'. You can buy ready made modules which will encode stereo analogue onto the normal 88-108Mhz FM band. Although you will have to check the licensing in your country (restictions in the UK and US).

Thats all I can say right now.

Blueteeth

i have a 5.1 channel home theatre in the home and i want to make it wireless can any one help me please with circuit diagram yo make

Buy a stereo FM transmitter and a stereo FM radio.

Buy a wireless 5.1 system. It would be much more cost effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back