Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WIRELESS SPEAKER SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

timothyjackson

Hello clever people.

I want to make a budget wireless speaker system. (I can be in one room, friend can be in another (upto 100 meters), I speak, friend can here me (not via shouting - thick prison walls) via wireless transmission of my words, transmitted through FM, friend heres my words through speaker owm speaker. Vice versa for me to hear friend.

My idea = use walkie talkies on different frequencies = so it doesn't need any of the button pressing stuff.

Need to find real cheap walkie talkies (on different frequencies) or exisiting simple FM wireless speaker/mic's to make this.

Any ideas?

I guess I just need a real basic FM voice transmitter and a seperate FM voice reciever/speaker on "said" frequency, and, the same on another frequency. - don't need a full blown multimillion galatic channel walkie talkie.

Thanks in advance

Hi Timbo,
I'm sorry to hear that you are in "the clink". :cry:
Did you get busted by the RF cops? :lol:

Hi busted Timbo,
That simple FM transmitter will keep you busy tuning and re-tuning the FM radio to follow its drifting carrier frequency all over the place.

If other inmates are watching TV at your luxury resort, it might cause interference and their fist in your nose.

My FM transmitter circuit hardly drifts and I think doesn't have much interference. I don't know if the RF cops can bust you if you are already busted!

You could probably make it if your bread is very old and dry. Keep it away from your water. :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• fm_transmitter_mod4_pic_schem.gif
    fm_transmitter_mod4_pic_schem.gif
    115.8 KB · Views: 788
timothyjackson said:
is this circuit "buyable" anywhere in the U.K???? on different frequencies?

NO! - it's totally illegal in the UK - various companies advertise FM 'bug' kits in the UK, and it's not illegal to sell them, but it IS illegal to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back