Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless Printer Project By Using Bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie86

Hi..all Before I go further, act. i want to tell that my English is doesn’t fluently. I’m sorry, if my words or grammars are wrong sometime. Overall, for my project, i want to transferring data from PC to Printer via wireless (Bluetooth) in terms of more speed of data transfer Bluetooth. From PC--> USB Bluetooth Doggle (version 2.0 + EDR) --> Receiver (KC11 and MC68HC11A8) --> Printer… From my friend suggestion, i have to use Bluetooth with EDR to get more speed of data transfer.
It is good plan i use “BS002 Dongle (Class I 100 Meters) ..http://www.bluesoleil.com/shop/index.asp?topic=view_pro&id=115319002"
or "BS003 Dongle (Class II 10 Meters).. http://www.bluesoleil.com/shop/index.asp?topic=view_pro&id=115319010"
to get The EDR Bluetooth version as the suggestion?
And for receiver part, I plan to use (KC-11 and MC68HC11A8), did it compatible to my project as want to receive signal from Bluetooth version (2.0) + EDR? If not, can anyone help me to recommend the suitable receiver and microcontroller to this project?

I hate to say it, as I have had to learn another language and I know how hard it is, but that looks like it was put through an automatic translator.

I am very sorry, but I think you might be served better by having a friend who speaks English translate your posts or else by looking to forums where your language is understood.

You did not fill in your location in your User CP so I cannot say where you might look for help.

Good luck,

Torben

Last edited:
which part of my question that you dont understand?Overall , i want to transfer data from PC (USB dongle bluetooth + EDR ) to printer (New printer = Using USB port) to make printing task..no more usb cable..and i plan to use KC-4201 OEM bluetooth module as receiver..It is suitable to make transmit/received task?any suggestion?

Last edited:
I think you have no idea how difficult this task is going to be (both hardware and software) - wireless printer systems are commonplace, why not just buy one?.

Actually,Im a student in a degree of electric and electronics..so I have to finish this because it is my final year projects..i cant turning back because its to late.. I will try my best to finish up this project and i have about 6 month to submit this project to the panel ..so,with help of you..i will go forward with this project...

The PC printer driver software is the big problem as I see it. It is expecting a direct connection to it's physical printer but whatever port it expects. I don't think BlueTooth would be totally transparent for the driver software ?

Lefty

yes Leftyretro i just conscious about this ...can it be solve?can i use Hyperterminal or some java to make connection between printer software and USB dongle?can anyone guide me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back