Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless on/off switch power control

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajbarath_eee

Am new to rf circuits,ie. only of little knowledge.
I need a radio controlled (rf) transmitter/reciever circuit pair.

I need to operate a led, dc motors and other small appliances. To turn on and off.

It may be Working in the frequencies of 27mhz, 35 r 45 mhz. or as suitable
of my question. The lenght range of my tx/rx can be of few meters
from 4-5mts.
The overall circuit voltage is of a small operating voltages.
3-5v for transmitter and 3-6v for receiver.

Only a basic simple form of circuit i need.
Because i need both to be small in size.
needed:
The transmitter can have a single switch r button.
The receiver must r just give an output of a single pulse
whenever the transmitter button is pressed.

The output pulse will be used to trigger a flip flop for turning the
rest of the circuit for power control.

If the rf is not suitable and if any other wireless can be used also ok. And i neglected ir since it needs line of sight even it is simpler and cheaper.
And dont know of anyother wireless types.

Only i need is wireless, small distance , without line of sight (passing opaques),low voltage, a reciever output of a single pulse and simple components circuits of getting easily.

And i would be thankful of own circuits instead of websites or exact websites of my critiria, since am tried of surfing the whole nets,googles and i dont know how to find it.

any other suggestion is also welcome.

rf transmitter/receiver pair circuits to turn something on and off

RF circuits are a pain to build, but I probably gave up before I got good enough test equipment. Not saying it can't be done, just that the results are weak, and a little unstable. Must agree, that many of the circuits found on the web, are great to begin with. A simple RF switch can be had for under $10, good for over 100 feet, and available at most any hardware store. Wireless doorbells...

thanks for the reply.
s i agree. ofcousre. ok. then any other way to make a wireless switch. plz help me. I have read more on it and have shearched a lot.
but why there is no any circuits regarding that. Just a simple circuit using 555 timer , or using any ic's, or any other idea? . Or , Is there any infrared circuits of wireless without line of sight , or any optical wireless.. but cheap in circuit and construction., just to give a single pulse of output.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back