wireless on/off switch power control

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajbarath_eee

Am new to rf circuits,ie. only of little knowledge.
I need a radio controlled (rf) transmitter/reciever circuit pair.

I need to operate a led, dc motors and other small appliances. To turn on and off.

It may be Working in the frequencies of 27mhz, 35 r 45 mhz. or as suitable
of my question. The lenght range of my tx/rx can be of few meters
from 4-5mts.
The overall circuit voltage is of a small operating voltages.
3-5v for transmitter and 3-6v for receiver.

Only a basic simple form of circuit i need.
Because i need both to be small in size.
needed:
The transmitter can have a single switch r button.
The receiver must r just give an output of a single pulse
whenever the transmitter button is pressed.

The output pulse will be used to trigger a flip flop for turning the
rest of the circuit for power control.

If the rf is not suitable and if any other wireless can be used also ok. And i neglected ir since it needs line of sight even it is simpler and cheaper.
And dont know of anyother wireless types.

Only i need is wireless, small distance , without line of sight (passing opaques),low voltage, a reciever output of a single pulse and simple components circuits of getting easily.

And i would be thankful of own circuits instead of websites or exact websites of my critiria, since am tried of surfing the whole nets,googles and i dont know how to find it.

any other suggestion is also welcome.

rf transmitter/receiver pair circuits to turn something on and off

RF circuits are a pain to build, but I probably gave up before I got good enough test equipment. Not saying it can't be done, just that the results are weak, and a little unstable. Must agree, that many of the circuits found on the web, are great to begin with. A simple RF switch can be had for under $10, good for over 100 feet, and available at most any hardware store. Wireless doorbells...

thanks for the reply.
s i agree. ofcousre. ok. then any other way to make a wireless switch. plz help me. I have read more on it and have shearched a lot.
but why there is no any circuits regarding that. Just a simple circuit using 555 timer , or using any ic's, or any other idea? . Or , Is there any infrared circuits of wireless without line of sight , or any optical wireless.. but cheap in circuit and construction., just to give a single pulse of output.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…