Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless led switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiber optic

im doing a project on die cast model.....so now,i wanna make an led light on that model..such as head lamps,left and right lamps..that can be controlled from a distance..please some one give me an circuit board diagram and the things needed to make the controller/transmitter and the receiver of my projects....plz...

You'll need to supply a few more details if you want useful help.

1. How many lights need to be individually controlled?
2. Will the lights simply turn on and off or will the blink, fade, have some other kind of effect, etc?
3. Once turned on, will they go off automatically after a delay or will they go off when the transmitter button is pressed again?
4. What range would you like the transmitter to work over?
5. What power source will you be using in the model? AA, AAA, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back