Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless Ipod Remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonjay

Hi,
I'm looking to mod my ipod earphone remote to be controlled wirelessly while I'm skiing.
I'm also a novice so I've been researching the possibilities of using microcontrollers and RF modules.
However, this is proving to be quite difficult.
I'm wondering if anyone can provide me assistance.
The basic design concept needs to wirelessly control 3 relays (these will be linked to the buttons on the existing remote) from 3 physical switches.
Thanks for your help.

The problem with that is that I'm looking for earphones. I wear a helmet so a bulky headset doesn't really suffice. If you know of any Bluetooth earphones that would work though. However, I'm looking to incorporate the remote controls into my glove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back