Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless integrated network sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpsoneji

hi ,
i want to know something about wireless integrated network sensor(wins) where it is used and how it works plz help me yar
thanks

We don't mind helping you but we won't do all of the work for you. Please post what you've already done including any ideas you've had and we might be able to make some suggestions. If you've got completely no idea then may be it's your lecuturer's fault and it isn't right that you make him/her look good by cheating and copying from the Internet.

I thought WINS was a sad attempt at DNS by Microsoft?

AND...

We don't mind helping you but we won't do all of the work for you. Please post what you've already done including any ideas you've had and we might be able to make some suggestions. If you've got completely no idea then may be it's your lecuturer's fault and it isn't right that you make him/her look good by cheating and copying from the Internet.

Windows Internet Nameing service? WINS was a bad attempt to re-create the usefulness of DNS on a netbios connection, which I believe may have been an initial and failed attempt to take over the Internet in general with Mickeysoft's own proprietary protocols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back