Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless Infra Red remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKemp

Please could someone either tell me or point me in the way of a good tutorial on how to build your own Infrared Controller that i could use to turn on a simple LED wireless without having to program any of the components. I dont have a great understanding of electronics but i am trying to learn so please be kind

Please could someone either tell me or point me in the way of a good tutorial on how to build your own Infrared Controller that i could use to turn on a simple LED wireless without having to program any of the components. I dont have a great understanding of electronics but i am trying to learn so please be kind

You need to either use programmable components, or buy pre-programmed ones - my PIC tutorials show one way of doing it using PIC's, but for a pre-programmed solution Holtek offer a range of suitable remote control chips.

You 'could' do a fairly crude design without, but it will probably be triggered by any other source of IR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back