Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless data transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ujjvalshah

hi..

i wanna make a wireless remote with a character lcd for my computer... what i want to do is display the name of the song or the movie that is currently being played... i am through with everything except the data transfer part....

i have no idea about how to send and recieve the text data...
pls help!

thanks

There are MANY wireless modules out there for sending simple data like this. Sparkfun sells bluetooth and zigbee modules as well as much cheaper/simpler RF transmitter/receviers.

I have done bluetooth data transmission. I used a module from A7 Engineering. Its really easy to do it if you know the basic microcontroller programming. Be sure to learn the bluetooth basics before you attempt to do any project cos the concepts in bluetooth can be a bit complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back