Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless controller using PIC18

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuanvoi

Hello all,

I'm planning to do a project about wireless controller (use bluetooth chip for wireless connection) such as the wireless controller to control a car toy (move backward, forward and turns). PIC18 microcontroller is used.

Would you please give me some ideas how to start and what to reasearch on and bluetooth chip is suitable in order to do this project? Thank you a lot!

Tom

sparkfun.com sells bluetooth zigbee and general RF modules that are inexpensive and very easy to interface to a micro controller.

hello, i am dealing with my final year project ,under the title :Bluettoth to USB interfacing

I will use ericsson module ROK 101 008 (the output is UART) + PIC 18F4550 (the output is USB) ,"Tx with Rx and Rx with Tx" can this connection be done??

what about PIC firmware,?

thanks so much

Hi Blueroomelectronics, i know that Firmware is a program " eg: in .c language", i have already MPLAB and protues to do the simulation ,would you like to guide me to the firmware that can transmit data from "Tx ,Rx" to the USB port and vic versa ,so that i can connect my bluetooth module that has alreay UART port,

thanks,Mr.Blueroomelectroncs

Hi Mr.blueroomelectronics, i searched in your website but i got nothing, can you give me the link please

i am lost

thanks

Hi, Yes i've used MPLAB for simple programs, but for USB i am still dealing with, it's my project, i am suffering, i am using hyper terminal but i alwasy get problems,My project is to do the interfacing of Bluetooth module to USB using PIC18F4550, please Mr.Blueroomelectronics help me

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back