Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless Camera Interface with PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

microtrooper

1. I am plannig on a project to transmit live video from a camera mounted onto a Aeromodel and receive the video on my PC in real time.

2. I have gone through the threads regarding wireless USB webcams . I intend to keep my data digital in order to manipulate the data with applications.

3. Am looking forward to help from all quarters ... for me tiem is a big constraint .. so i'd request people to respond quick please ....

Hello... I'm doing a project wherein i'm designing a hardware for a image acquisition system (i need raw image for further processing applications) Both scanners and DSLR cameras give raw images. But scanners have that dark side effect along the book gutter and DSLR cameras are way too expensive for small scale ) ... In your post you have said that you have done considerable research for your project. Although it has been four years since this post of yours, can u pls share me the link or resource by which i can interface my hardware i design with a PC? .. a link showing the interfacing of a camera to PC would be enuf and i can go about my design with the help of that. I'd be immensely grateful... Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back