Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless audio/video transmitter and receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

glendzki

good day everyone, could someone tell me where to find circuit diagrams for wireless audio/video transmitter and receiver??? tnx

Even reviving four year old threads to make trivial comments is possible.

JimB

funny.. the thread was revived bcos no solution was given to the problem. i think its nice to let the person who started the thread know that issue can and had been solved.
i have not sincerely seen or noticed any creativity on the path of those who actually reply this thread.
metal floating on water centuries back would be seen as an impossible thing.
advances in science and engineering make one to wonder the possibility of a lot of things.
dont just sit, think and explorer. i still maintain my standing on the issue [everything is possible]. Pls do not reply because u have to reply, put some reason to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back