Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless Accelerometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratik069

Hello everyone,
I have a wireless robot with 434 mhz frequency and HT12E and HT12D as encoder and decoder respectively.
I want to control my robot using 2 axes accelerometer in forward, reverse, left and right directions.

I'm facing problem interfacing accelerometer with this circuit as i just have two inputs X and Y[from accelerometer] that i can give my encoder. I'm not able to figure out how do i split the linear output from accelerometer [i.e. 0.8V to 2.8V] into two [i.e. from 0.8V to 1.65V and 1.66V to 2.8 V].

I need a circuit which can split the outputs X and Y into four so that it can be used to control my robot in different directions

I'm facing problem interfacing accelerometer with this circuit as i just have two inputs X and Y[from accelerometer] that i can give my encoder. I'm not able to figure out how do i split the linear output from accelerometer [i.e. 0.8V to 2.8V] into two [i.e. from 0.8V to 1.65V and 1.66V to 2.8 V].

Do you want to control speed or just move in forward, reverse, left and right directions.??

My first aim is to control just the directions, after that i would vary the speed according to the tilt of the accelerometer.

My first aim is to control just the directions

OK, till now you have not provided any info about motors how many motor will be there and there stall current..
Is TX and Rx working with HT12E/D??

I'm using simple dc geared motors operating on 12V. As i had mentioned Tx-Rx would be working with the encoder n decoder.

2 motors. but i dont think number of motors would really matter, when i have given my problem statement.

You can use l298 chip as H bridges
connect the input pin of 298 to pull ups resistance in between 2K to 10K.
circuit is present itself in Data sheet first test it with motor then connect to wireless module (HT12D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back