Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wired volume remote control

Status
Not open for further replies.

sma

I need audio engineering service help.

i want to make volume remote control for my preamp.the problem is preamp[ is far from me...so i need remote for control the volume.

But i need use wire,so make other pot in separate box,the function just to control the main volume pot in preamp.The main pot use 3 or 4 gang pot,2 for stereo,1 for sensor.the sensor function is just to make sure the same position between the main pot and second pot at separate box.

so when i turn the second pot,the main pot is turn too...

please advice for this.

Regards,
nolan Ilwan
nolanilwan@hotmail.com

remote volume control

:D hi,

how far are you from your pre-amp that it seems its hard for you to get near, anyway use an IR set up to control your pre-amp. there are lots of schems in the web for IR remote control.

right in this forum there are links you can use conveniently. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back