Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wire wound inductor

Status
Not open for further replies.
zavedur rahman said:
hey guys
how can i make wire wound inductor??? i search in net but they r not enough for making practical inductor.

zaved

you want a to make 1nanoHenry or 100milli Henry? how much current would flow in the coils. whether DC component is also there ? what you have asked is rather vague as the words 'wire wound inductor' have broader issues?
try to be more specific of your needs and what purpose you want it?

Among other good references are the ARRL and RSGB handbooks that radio amateurs use. As I recall, various editions of the ARRL Handbooks have quite a bit of information on inductors - from short lenghts of wire (nH), single layer with no core to ferrite and powdered iron core inductors. You can google to find a place to buy the book but given copyright laws it's unlikely you'll find that or similar references on-line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back