Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wire splitter and amplifier circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigabyte3000

Hello,

I'm trying to make a few boxes that would be able to receive one input signal from a wire and send it out to multiple output wires, namely 4 and 6 outputs. I'm fairly illiterate when it comes to electronics and I don't have much intuition when it comes to circuits though, so I've currently hit a rut in making these devices. The input signal is a trigger pulse for a CCD camera of around 5 volts and the output would have to be around the same, so I'd imagine that the circuit would have to amplify the signal as well. Any suggestions on how I should go about this would help a lot. Thanks in advanced!

If the signal source can provide the necessary current for all the outputs, the you can just tie all the wires together. No amp needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back