Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wire Kit for Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbagump00

Can anyone tell me how to wire **broken link removed** kit for battery use? (Please don't say read the PDF data sheet. Trust me, I have.) I would like to use 3 AAA batteries.

Like the guy said on Allaboutcircuits...just give it 5 volts worth of batteries, give or take a little, and see if it works down to 4 volts as the batteries get tired.

Can you take a look at the circuit and help me out with where to connect my battery leads instead of the DC power input?

Can anyone tell me how to wire **broken link removed** kit for battery use? (Please don't say read the PDF data sheet. Trust me, I have.) I would like to use 3 AAA batteries.
First of according to the instructions it needs a minimum of 8V to operate the circuitry. If you want to connect wires the + lead can be connected to the anode of the diode near the power jack(blue square on my addition), the - can be connected to the - of the capacitor near the same diode

Attachments

• 120 s recorder.JPG
    120 s recorder.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 119
Heres what I've got right now, and it isn't working: The positive lead is on X2, the negative on the other DC input hole.
Regulator is bypassed with a wire jumping the two outside holes together, the middle is left untouched.
Also, I removed the LED because I was unsure of polarity and simply bridged it with a wire.
Anything wrong with that? Why might it not be working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back