Winter Sunset

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownOut

Banned
I captured this pic of the sunset a couple days ago from my back deck. It was a pretty amazing sight. Had to make it my computer's wallpaper. Also shows what I mean when I say I live in the mountains. You're basically looking at my back yard.

Peace and Merry Christmas.

Attachments

• DSC00609.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 265

Cool Picture.

My Wife won't let me play guitar, she's listens to Christmas songs and raps presents. My fingers got tor up trying to play the Christmas songs; Suddenly she say's "ok" you can play what ever you want.

Alright, just let me bandage my bloody stumps. My new Taylor has an incredibly tight action. But, I won't drop the bridge to accommodate for easy playing. I think it ruins the "sound" of a wonderfully bright Guitar.

Instead, I jumped back onto the computer to see what was up.

A Sunset. I guess it's going down. not up. Good pic.

kv

Last edited:
BrownOut you have my idea of the ideal back yard. I look forward to retirement in a few years and heading south and getting myself a back yard like yours.

Can't help but think it is also beautiful when it is green (Spring, Summer). Nice picture as I sit here in snow.

Ron

OOOoooO...
Good picture, if half the sun was on the horizon, it would look even better

-Ben

That's a nice sunset picture.

At left is a sunset picture I took at my son's football game, about 30 minutes before the heavens opened up with a deluge of driving rain and lightning. Photo was taken with my cell phone camera.

The picture to the right is a sunrise I took one morning while walking to my office. It also is taken with my cell phone camera. Go figure, since in my office I have very expensive Olympus and Nikon digital SLR cameras, but the moment of peak opportunity to capture the shot would have been over by time I would've returned with a better camera.

Attachments

• Sky.jpg
    888.8 KB · Views: 245
  • Sunrise at Work.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 234

It still looks good for a cellphone camera though!

-Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…