Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Windows Vista, IE7 Betas Leak to Web

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstechca

Go to the following URL:
https://www.betanews.com/article/Windows_Vista_IE7_Betas_Leak_to_Web/1122567038

Just another reason upgrading sucks! errors, errors, bugs, bugs, and yet, more bugs.

If microsoft is able to spread this to big box stores and bring computers with only these systems on and FORCE users to have just those systems, then I will hate microsoft FOREVER!

Sorry for my hastiness on this, but the only microsoft components I have are Windows 95 and Dos.

yes, but it is just too much with Microsoft!

Well, why don't you write an x86-64 OS for us and we can decide who is best at it , you or MS...

Be realistic in stead of repeating the all known 'MS sucks' like a mindless little puppet..

There are thousends of diffirent motherboards out there with hundreds of diffirent chipsets, all with thousends of diffirent sound, video, lan ... cards, with hundreds more memory configurations...
I can't even begin to imagine how many diffirent pc configurations are even possible, yet all in all, windows runs quite stable on most...

I h8 ppl who treat a pc like a toaster, it's a miracle it alls runs as good as it does.
And you can throw linux in all you want, at the end of a WORKday us normal ppl are glad with something that makes our pc so easy to handle as windows...

And you can throw linux in all you want, at the end of a WORKday us normal ppl are glad with something that makes our pc so easy to handle as windows...

Then you get home and realise youve just been swamped with viruses!

Yeah, I know that LInux has vulnerabilities that could lead to virus attacks and spyware and what not, but its just not popular enough :lol: . I don't see enough people converting to Linux in the next couple decades for hackers to start focusing on linux.

I just converted to Linux and could not be more satisfied! No freezes, no crashes, no viruses, no spyware, no adware, no popups . . . . . . . . . . . . . the list goes on

the reason that linux is not that vulnerable is that most people are using MS windows. so people who make viruses are not interested in linux systems because they represent a very small minority. i know this is changing and more people are moving towards linux. and once a great majority of poeple have moved towards linux you will see viruses for linux like for MS windows.

the solution to viruses is not an OS change. invest in a good antivirus like kaspersky and a good firewall like Outpost Pro and forget about viruses forever.

samcheetah said:
the reason that linux is not that vulnerable is that most people are using MS windows. so people who make viruses are not interested in linux systems because they represent a very small minority. i know this is changing and more people are moving towards linux. and once a great majority of poeple have moved towards linux you will see viruses for linux like for MS windows.

the solution to viruses is not an OS change. invest in a good antivirus like kaspersky and a good firewall like Outpost Pro and forget about viruses forever.

Yes, unfortunately that day will eventually come, but not for a long time I hope.

I wonder what name will it get.

Windows CR sounds good to me.(The CR stands for crap)

But not evry microsofts product can be named crap (wich evrything they make is)

And i know wen a new windows is unvaled they need about 1 year or more to fix all those bugs.(there aint enugh paper in the wrold to print out windowses bug list)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back