Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Will this circuit work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure. I am not very good at finding such things. mr62-5fsry

it says:

rspo5h2co5s1
mr62-5fsry
nec japan
.6A 110 vdc
1A 125vac
b5321
It is orange
I know it it a 5 vdc DPDT relay.
No meter this week for me either. $$
I got them in Vocational School 12yrs ago.

Thanks for the help, both of you. Is time (10pm) for bed. The quest will continue tomorrow. Thanks again..

Hello again,
I am having a problem with the circuit you posted Roff.
in your circuit X = AB + |AC =1
shouldn't X = A|B = |AC = 1
like this:
I am not sure but something is still fishy about the circuit..
Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• door 4.jpg
    door 4.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 142
Found some stuff on relay. https://www.rjcomponents.com/stock/Item.asp?id=1922001112
This doesn't have to be the relay. I just have a few laying around from school. I just want a low power low voltage(2vdc-6vdc) relay. I am not sure if this is the best way to switch the polarity on the motor. It is the way I came up with for a project. Seems to work fine. I don't see too many people use it though. Mostly h-bridge's.

Hello again,
I am having a problem with the circuit you posted Roff.
in your circuit X = AB + |AC =1
shouldn't X = A|B = |AC = 1
like this:
I am not sure but something is still fishy about the circuit..
Thanks for the help.
I don't know. You changed the polarity of the B phototransistor from noninverting to inverting after I posted my schematic. Your new schematic should work, if you want to keep the new orientation of the B phototransistor.

If I switch B then I won't have to invert it right?

So this would be the best way? With 3vdc - 6vdc? And thanks again for your time.

Attachments

• door 4.jpg
    door 4.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 318
So this would be the best way? With 3vdc - 6vdc? And thanks again for your time.
It looks good, but I can't guarantee it will work, because I don't understand how your lock sequence works.
Don't forget to ground the unused inputs of the 74HC00.

Attachments

• door 4.PNG
    door 4.PNG
    123.9 KB · Views: 134
I hope this helps. Sorry I am not an artist.

Attachments

• door.jpg
    door.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 128
When door is locked, B(1) and C(1) have light on them. And when the door is unlocked, B(0) and C(0) do not have light on them. I would like to buy parts soon for this. I just want to double and triple check on them. Again thanks for helping. I hope I am not too bothersome.

The circuit works great.(using CD4013BE and CD4011BE for chips and all Q's are 2N2222's). Changing R1, R2, R3, R4 really helped my range on the light source. Thanks again.

Do you know anthing about voltage comparitors? I would like a circuit to turn on when voltage is below 3vdc. I know I need a comparator and a zener diode, but which ones I am not sure, nor how to set it up? Any suggestions?

Do you know anthing about voltage comparitors? I would like a circuit to turn on when voltage is below 3vdc. I know I need a comparator and a zener diode, but which ones I am not sure, nor how to set it up? Any suggestions?
I know a lot about voltage comparators.;) So do some of the other guys here.
Post your requirements with as much detail as possible. Tell us where the voltage you want to sense is coming from, what kind of load (voltage and current) you need to drive, what supply voltage(s) you have available, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back