Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wikipedia for electrical and electronics,semiconductor manufacturing technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaymin_jasoliya

hello

I am developing a wikipedia with good information on the electronics and electrical technology.
also silicon design and manufacturing technology with discussion boards and job portal.

visit **broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I would like if you join my team and contribute or give any sugession for this development.

you can contact me on info@asicdesign-world.com:)

Hope you will like it... i have some good team you can come with us to work.
ofcource we will share profits...

thanks

What's wrong with the real Wikipedia? Your site from the few minutes I spent on it is nothing more than a skeleton of a Wiki.

What's wrong with the real Wikipedia? Your site from the few minutes I spent on it is nothing more than a skeleton of a Wiki.

seeing this one coming a mile a way............

da,da,da,da, one hit wonder da,da,da, see what I can plunder.

No, you can't exploit the needy with all the hopes of your greedy.

kv :D:D:

Edit: Deserves a third smile. :D Rub it in, Rub it in.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back