Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wifi robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudedevil100

i have made a wifi robot.. but now the problm with it is tht i cant cntrol it via internet.. i can control it within the lan.... how to do tht help out guys:)

I tried to have my iphone connect with a R/C car over the internet. I didn't get it to work. I did get the Apache server working, my .php files, and the phone connecting to my computer using my ip address. With my router at how i used port mapping. At school, I was not able to use port mapping so I had to have my computer share it wifi and have my iphone get on the same network.

I would love if you could help me with my problem. I am have problem with the assembly code for the R/C car to connect to the internet.

bobette i can help u

hey i have just used wifi modules i will tell u in deatil but u add me on yahh msg or gmail talk itz dudedevil100@gmail or yahoo .com do aadd

hey i have just used wifi modules i will tell u in deatil but u add me on yahh msg or gmail talk itz dudedevil100@gmail or yahoo .com do aadd

:confused::confused:

What is "... in deatil but u add me on yahh... in plain English?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back