Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why the output is zero??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kostfere

View attachment 64554View attachment 64555

Hello everybody, I made in Spice the circuit that you see in the photos.
The picture with the blue font shows the circuit, and is correct as it is from our professor.
The other circuit was created by me in Spice and as far as I see they are the same.
My problem is that when i run simulation is Spice the voltage output (the yellow marker) is zero when it should not be!!
If you could help me you would also save me!!!
Thnx a lot in advance!!

also if someone wants to ask something more about the circuit or has an answer and i am not online feel free to contact me on Skype!!

Have you considered the effect of your grounding schemes?

Last edited:
I believe you have the N-channel and P-channel MOSFETS interchanged (look at the N and P designations). The symbol your professor used for MOSFETs is not common and is drawn with the arrow in the source lead (similar to a BJT symbol having the arrow in the emitter lead) instead of in the substrate lead as your symbols do. When you do that, the arrow directions are reversed.

in addition to previous comments, you may want to check to circuit, and in particular voltages.
second image shows four of them (Vdd, Vss, Vin, Vbias) while your schematic only has three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back