Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why isn't my spreadsheet working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrocub

I found a comparitor volt meter circuit for a 12 volt gelcell. Depending on the voltage that the battery is at, one or more led's light up. I wanted to change the value of the resistors in the resistor network so the led's would light at the voltage I wanted it to. Instead of doing a trial and error approach, I created an Excel spreadsheet that I thought I could change the values of the resistors and experiment this way. As I changed the values of the resistors, the circuit would change and the colors of the cells would turn on and off. It looked like my spreadsheet worked correctly, so I built the circuit with the values in the spreadsheet., Unfortunatly it didn't work anywhere close to what the values of the spreadsheet were. Would someone look at the spreadsheet and tell me where I went wrong? Thanks

Here is the link to the meter.
**broken link removed**
It is called led 12 volt lead acid battery meter

Attachments

• resistor network calculator.zip
    47.9 KB · Views: 254
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back