Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why does this conference retain you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mazdana said:
I ve noticed for many times that people are always coming and leaving. What does make you to spend your time here?

You mean people will come here for a few weeks and then you'll never hear of theem again? Ive noticed that. A member called THE ONE comes to mind.

Between visits, I like to wait for Mazdana to wipe the smut from his signature.

Mazdana

Why are you here, do you have any interest in electronics?

JimB

I got to tell you something
First, Your Post is not related to "General Electronics Chat" and second you have one more post on same topic.

I come here because I feel what you learn in school/college is not enough to make you a successful engineer. I learn a lot from these forums. Also I can return it back to the community which helped me to acquire these skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back