Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why am I posting less?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
Is it just me or is it much harder now to post answers.

I used to login and hit new posts. The posts I had replied to had a little arrow and so I would attend to them first. Then I would scroll down the list until I got the "These posts are older than your previous visit" (or some similar message). Now, both of those options are broke.

Today there was a post about servos and it took me 10 minutes to find my servo thread. In the past I would hit CP and threads started by me and I would find it in 2 seconds. That has gone.

It is now so much harder to help posters that I have stopped trying.

If I had a vote I would go back to the previous version until service pack 3 comes out.

Mike.

hi Mike,
I use the 'Bookmark' feature in FireFox for the threads I am working with, to goto to the thread.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your post. This kind of feedback is a great help for me getting things running smoothly again.

Now there is some good news, I believe this issue will be fixed in the next version, and im checking every day for the release. It should be 1-5 days away. It should resolve most of the other known issues too..

Regards,
EM

I hope it gets fixed as it is very frustrating at the moment. BTW, thanks for your effort.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back