Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who's your favourite musicians/groups/styles/whatever ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo.

Got banned on a guitar forum for saying that Tony Macalpine was better than Steve Vai.
Of course, didn't help since it was a Vai forum lol

Ayone knows Macalpine ?

And share your favorites music when studying/working of projects ??

Please share YouTube links if possible :)

here's a show of both Vai and Macalpine playing little duel YouTube - Steve Vai Tony MacAlpine Solo Carvin 60th

To anyone who has seen the G3, he's the keyboardist in those DVDs (With Malmsteen and Petrucci at least).

I would link my own guitar-picking youtube music video here, but I have few friends and a whole crap-pot full of hecklers on here. :p So, I think I'll just keep it under my hat.

Last edited:
I would link my own guitar-picking youtube music video here, but I have few friends and a whole crap-pot full of hecklers on here. :p So, I think I'll just keep it under my hat.

Oh, common, post it.

Come on why don't you post it.
I have no problem with that, I also am a musician with a YouTube channel of my stuff..
Well not really my compositions since I just post Nintendo covers at the moment LOL but anyway..

please post your vid

edit: yeah malmsteen is an awesome racer. often blamed for his attitude but who cares he's not only a guitar hero but a legend

Last edited:
I have few friends and a whole crap-pot full of hecklers on here.

Maybe you and Ghost of the Shadows could be friends. You could talk about music, science, and perhaps the weather maybe? :)

That what you guys do here talk about science...

We could talk about other stuff like sniffing coke on a hoe's butt... slamming guitars and how they are anoying with funds for haiti.

Last edited:
Maybe you and Ghost of the Shadows could be friends. You could talk about music, science, and perhaps the weather maybe? :)

Fellas, Fellas... Is there any way to bury the hatchet here? These constant jabs at each other makes for an uncomfortable environment for all. Perhaps you can just agree that you disagree and get past this animosity that permeates the air.
I hate to do this, but I must insist that you two shake hands like gents and make nice. Now go on...shake :)

That what you guys do here talk about science...

We could talk about other stuff like sniffing coke on a hoe's butt... slamming guitars and how they are anoying with funds for haiti.

Why do you think funds for Haiti are annoying? Don't you think we are duty bound to assist a neighbor in need?

if he's ready to play nice.... well I'm a Metfan, if anyone cares, but also a Droog minor. The current lineup is the best, IMO, with Rob Trujillo and Dave's having Junior back. It's all excellent (in a Brit accent).

:D

Why do you think funds for Haiti are annoying? Don't you think we are duty bound to assist a neighbor in need?

Well first they ain'T my neighbor, I'm from the cold north, very far.
They asked for money for haity everytime I went to the grocery... you are ready to pay and they say "do you want to add 1$ for..." NO B**CH, I'M POOR. I'm a freaking student and you ask me a dollar everyday.

Second, I pay taxes on those products I buy and a part of those taxes goes to haiti. (Used to).

Third they wanted to bring like 40 000 haitians here in quebec. I don't like haitians, they are racists and remain on social aids all their life here, or they join gang. And in you look them in the eye they would almost call the police saying you're racist. Or stab you in the back.

Why help people who can't help themself... Give them something new and they'll rip it appart and live in dirt and swomp within a month.

That's why it pissed me off.
I know it looks like I'm racist in my post, well guess what, I AM. And it is my right, because most of the people who says they ain't racist are just hyprocrite. We all are, somehow. Nevertheless I can have friends of mostly every race, depends of how they act/think.

Last edited:
Just out to piss everyone off in some way or another?:confused:

For what its worth I dont really care for the Haiti stuff either. From what I have seen of the place the before and after pictures are hard to tell apart other than the after pictures have more fat rich white folks standing around in them posing like they are almost being helpful or useful while they are there.

So your a student? A while back you where an adult with a PHD. Do you have more than one driver behind the wheel?:confused:

As far as my music tastes, I listen to what ever I like. I dont care for country of any sort though. But anything from classical to rock to the odd and eclectic suites me at times. :)

Last edited:
Don't feed the trolls.

I didn't like the helping Haiti song, purely because it's a crap remake of the original by REM, nothing to do with helping Haiti which I did donate to.

As far as music is concerned, I don't specifically collect or deliberately listen to specific artists but I do listen to music radio stations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back