Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who would like to write an article for my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboticinfo

Hey it's RoboticInfo and I am opening a new website and I need some articles from other people to make the website interesting.

If anyone would like to contribute to my website, I would thank them heavily and appreciate any articles that you write.

Thank you

Well there will be
tutorials and articles on
Robotics, Electronics, Circuits, Microcontrollers, Hi Voltage, And weekend projects.

I would of course have your name on the article.

Not trying to take credit

Just trying to help people
:D

Re: reply

Roboticinfo said:
I would of course have your name on the article.

Not trying to take credit

Just trying to help people
:D
I said I will give a try (for Microcontrollers ofcourse) 8)

You are one of the staff members for that website so you get your own colum.

I wod love to help but i have no idea what to write about.Meaby an mikroBasic beginers guide.

I have an 30GB hard drive on my table that is doing nothing but colecting dust.I heard that these thingys are easy to interface (the HUGE pin count conector dosent give me that kind of inpresion).

I curently hacked an old radio to be my cmputer speakres.I had to open it up to conect it,since it dosent have an conecotor to work as an amp.The bass is much beter! (love loud bass!! :twisted: )

Meaby my 2000V cheap shocker as an n00b HV project.

I am going to have a dirty article on there called

Nude Components

WARNING

Must be 18 or older to view this .

8)

Hi!

it's RoboticInfo

I can tell :lol:

and I am opening a new website and I need some articles from other people to make the website interesting.
If anyone would like to contribute to my website, I would thank them heavily and appreciate any articles that you write.
Well there will be
tutorials and articles on
Robotics, Electronics, Circuits, Microcontrollers, Hi Voltage, And weekend projects.

I can join in if you dont mind, Because I'm more of a hands-on, take-the-item-apart-and-play-with-it guy, I would like to do something other than just writing!

I do have knowledge of Perl, PHP, HTML, 8086 programming, QuickBasic, and VisualBasic. And because I'm dealing with an at89c2051 uC, I will be able to know 8051 programming as well (provided the chip will cooperate with the standard).

This means if I was on, and you and your website service provider allowed it, we can make the site interactive. A login/logout page would not be useful on a site if only HTML is used and no other programming languages.

How many people do you need?

I will make you one of my staff members for the website.

You seem like you would make the website better and that is what I want.

Welcome to the team.
8)

Re: reply

Roboticinfo said:
I will make you one of my staff members for the website.

You seem like you would make the website better and that is what I want.

Welcome to the team.
8)

now all you need is:

a) a URL (website address)
b) PHP (preferred) or PERL

I can write some articles based on my knowledge, I recommend Audioguru and Nigel Goodwin as well, because they show that they know alot of stuff.

EDIT: Ya know what, since my two electronic projects (my radio and microcontroller programmer) are stalled right now due to lack of (or insufficient) assistance, I'll start now.

For testing, I will use Xitami web server, and the latest version of PHP that will work with Windows 95, and Opera web browser (I use that now too).

I want to ensure that every single user with practically any graphical browser (including arachne for DOS) can access the content and see it the same way.

It looks like you are with a free hosting company, and you can't do much uploading with it.

Rootshell.be provides 5MB of disk space to all users, and PHP support can be requested. Perl is N/A. It is also run on unix.

I have a new webhost and it isn't free, this website is also going to sell products so I don't want them to have to much access.

As for the domain name
I am still decieding
so far I got
www.Elelctronics-4all.com

but that is kind of lame.

I tried accessing that URL too LOL, and I got nothing.

How about one of these URL's:

http://www.mybots.com
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
http://www.uCRobot.com

Paying can give more flexibility. But please look for someone that gives unlimited bandwidth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back