Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who makes your small PCB runs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iso9001

I have about 50 or so prototype boar I need o make for testing and then a production run of about 100-200.

Do you guys just hand solder in those amounts ?

I'de like to have a pcb assembler do it, but I cant find any such business that offers those quantities.

Any ideas ? In the USA, but don't really care where they come from.

For an assembly company those small numbers would be VERY expensive to produce, as it will be swamped by the start up costs.

I would suggest you get the bare PCB's made (probably by one of the usual PCB manufacturers), order all the components you require, and sort them out into complete sets of parts and a PCB (in little bags).

Then you could either assemble them yourself, one at a time, or pay people a set amount to assemble them for you. Look for people with suitable skills, radio amateurs?, or people from these forums?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back