Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who have a pragram for ADC for 16F877A??

Status
Not open for further replies.

babboy12345

Looking for a full program for ADC ,for refer purpose.....becoz dono anythings how to write the program.......need a help!!!!

What language are you going to use? How many samples per second? What resolution?
The A/D is pretty easy, just set it up and set the Go/Done bit.

ASM lo,my sampling rate more than 8Khz....what u mean for resulution?? bro,maybe for u is easy ,but i am newbie,so i donno anything, and how to start to write a program. My project is using a music as input to control water pump on off, and led oso,i had dono the low pass for the music input,cut-off at 4khz.

Search through the Microchip app notes for A/D information. They will include source code. Also the PICkit2 debug express with 16F877A will include some A/D tutorials in it's manual. All free to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back