Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

White LED V/C/L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceadwian

Banned
This post is in refrence to generic 'white' LED's with a nominal 3.1 voltage drop.

Can anyone provide a link to good set of graphs that show the general relationship between the voltage, current, and luminescence of these types of LED's? I'm trying to calculate optimal current/number of devices for a given voltage and determine it's likley lumen output range. This will be a diffused light source with reflectors in the apprpriate places so I'm trying to avoid the candella unit and want to look at straight lumens.

Edit:

Took my own advice and googled it after posting.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=89607

Last edited:
I like the spectral graph in that PDF, it shows that these are really 'blue' LED's with a phosphor, you can clearly see the spike at 450nm and the wideband glow from the phosphor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back