Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which would you Buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you checked hp web site? they give alot of the old manuals etc on there

yeah sorry, I follow the old links, but it does go to agligent.

I have that 6237A 3v0 found it. It's badly copied and most of the components don't match. But, it may have led me to find a Silicon Controlled Rectifier that looks leaky. There is a difference in the diode Check with an exact duplicate of that Rectifier; I pulled them both from the board. One measures .026 both way's which is my suspect and the other is .099. However, they could both be bad. That's why I want the original Manual.

Thanks.

kv

have you tried the Yahoo HP user group? there are really good

Nope never been there. I'll have to look into it. But, if I have a good Repair Manual; it's a better start I think.

I was meaning, there group might well have the manual in there file archives for free! or know of where there is a good copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back