Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which View?

Which view do you like?

• Linear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Threaded.

• Hybrid

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lord loh.

Okay, I would just like to know peoples opinion on views

Linear, Threaded and Hybrid.

I am posting a poll...

I personally would have liked the threaded view if I was not shown a link "Read more below this deapth". It causes a pain of page reload.

So I had to come back to the good old linear view.

The hybrid and threaded view have the advantage of directing your reply to a specific post.

However, If some users are browsing the forum in linear mode and some in threaded-hybrid, they shall see a different order of posts.

I posted several times yesterday directing each post to a previous post. So my messages were inserted in the middle of the thread.

When I saw the same posts in linear view, I saw it appeared as subsequent posts...

So what do you people say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back